COMBINE THE BEST FREE RED STAG HUNTING IN THE WORLD WITH A UNIQUE PATAGONIA
If you’ve ever dreamt to experience the best Free Range Red Stag hunting in the world together with a Unique Fishing experience in Patagonia, this is your perfect choice.
Cast & Blast clients combine 3 full fishing days with 6 nights / 5 full hunting days at one of the most exclusive Red Stag hunting Lodges in Patagonia.
The best time of the year to chase big trophy Stag goes from March 1st to April 15th which is the peak of the Red Stag Rut or Brama in Spanish.
Northern Patagonia and specifically the Area near Bariloche and Junin de los Andes is considered the best place to hunt real Fair Chase Red Stag on the planet.
Note: You can extend the length of your fishing stay
· Evening departure from the US on a direct flight to Buenos Aires.
· Morning arrival at Ezeiza International Airport in Buenos Aires.
· Your group will be met by an English-speaking representative of Collon Cura Lodge outside baggage claim who will escort the group to Buenos Aires Domestic Airport.
· Depart on a noon flight to the city of Bariloche (BRC) in Northern Patagonia.
· Upon arrival, a representative from EStancia LP will drive the group to Estancia LP. Drive time is approximately 1,4 hours.
· Arrive at the Estancia, you will be shown to your accommodations.
· Dinner, drinks, and overnight accommodations at Collon Cura Lodge.
· Wake up and have your morning refreshments and a small snack, then around 6:45 am we will leave for the morning hunt. Around 9:30 am we will return for breakfast. Mid-day siestas are customary, but the time can be used for mid-day activities as well. Lunch is around 1:00 pm-1:30 pm and is followed by more siesta time or activities.
· The afternoon hunt begins at around 5:30 pm and will last until around 8:15 pm. We will all then return for picada and drinks with fine Argentinian wines. Dinner is around 8:30pm-9:00 pm.
-Breakfast at Estancia LP. Transfer to Collon Cura River (1,5 hours drive)
-Full day of floating/wading the famous Collon Cura river. (Shore-side lunch at midday).
-Return to the lodge in the evening for dinner, drinks and continued overnight accommodations at CollonCura Lodge.
· Breakfast at the Collon Cura Lodge
· Full day of floating the Collon Cura River. (Shore-side lunch at midday).
· Return to the lodge in the evening for dinner, drinks and continued overnight accommodations at CollonCura Lodge.
· Depart the lodge after breakfast.
· Private transfer to San Martin de los Andes Airport.
· Depart on a noon flight to Buenos Aires. Upon arrival, our driver will greet the group and transfer you to Ezeiza International Airport.
· Depart on the evening flight to the U.S.
· Morning Arrival in the U.S.