ALL OUR PROGRAMS
You can determine the length of your stay.
From a Huge Mayfly and Caddis hatch to a Minnow Run the Collon Cura River can offer to you all of these unmatched experiences.
The river also gives you the option to float or wade the different channels of the river, and even choose to fish our secret lagoons late in the season!
The Lodge is located in a strategic location to access the very best stretches of the river without having to make long drives.
This program is perfect to enjoy an Authentic Patagonian fishing experience.
· Evening departure from the US on a direct flight to Buenos Aires.
· Morning arrival at Ezeiza International Airport in Buenos Aires.
· Your group will be met by an English-speaking representative of Collon Cura Lodge outside baggage claim who will escort the group to Buenos Aires Domestic Airport.
· Depart on a noon flight to the city of San Martin de los Andes in Northern Patagonia.
· Upon arrival, a representative from Collon Cura Lodge will drive the group to Collon Cura Lodge. Drive time is approximately 35 minutes.
· Arrive at the lodge and prepare to fish (time permitting –depending on flight schedule).
· Dinner, drinks, and overnight accommodations at Collon Cura Lodge.
· Breakfast at the lodge
· Full day of floating/wading the famous Collon Cura river. (Shore-side lunch at midday).
· Return to the lodge in the evening for dinner, drinks and continued overnight accommodations at Collon Cura Lodge.
· Depart the lodge after breakfast.
· Private transfer to San Martin de los Andes Airport.
· Depart on a noon flight to Buenos Aires. Upon arrival, our driver will greet the group and transfer you to Ezeiza International Airport.
· Depart on the evening flight to the U.S.
· Morning Arrival in the U.S.